1. By using the Service, you warrant and agree that;
a) You have a legal capacity and you agree to comply with the Terms;
b) If you register yourself as a representative of a legal entity, you are authorized by the company to enter into agreement with us and with users of the Platform;
c) You are above 18 years of age;
d) You will or have provided accurate, and complete information in your Account;
e) You will update your information on your Account to maintain its truthfulness,
accuracy, and completeness;
f) You will immediately change data for accessing to the Platform, if you have a
suspicion that your Account access is breached.
g) You will notify the LinkUP Support of any unauthorized access to your Account;
h) You will not provide any false or misleading information about your identity or
location in your Account;
i) You will use the Service in strict abidance by applicable laws, regulations, rules, guidelines;
2. In these general terms and conditions, “your content” means:
I. All your works and materials (including without limitation text, graphics, images, audio material, video material, audio-visual material, scripts, software and files) that you submit to us(LinkUP) or our ”marketplace” for storage or publication, processing by, or onward transmission; and
II. All communications on the Shopping Center, including product reviews, feedback and comments.
3. Your content, and the use of your content by us in accordance with these general terms and conditions, must be accurate, complete and truthful.
4. Your content must be appropriate, civil and tasteful, and accord with generally accepted standards of etiquette and behavior on the internet, and must not;
a) Be offensive, obscene, indecent, pornographic, lewd, suggestive or sexually explicit;
b) Depict violence in an explicit, graphic or gratuitous manner; or
c) Be blasphemous, in breach of racial or religious hatred or discrimination legislation;
d) Be deceptive, fraudulent, threatening, abusive, harassing, anti-social, menacing, hateful, discriminatory or inflammatory;
e) Cause annoyance, inconvenience or needless anxiety to any person; or
f) Constitute spam
g) Offer other services contradicting moral or legal norms;
h) services, provision of which is prohibited by the applicable law;
i) information of solely promotional nature with no offers of specific goods or services;
j) counterfeit and imitated goods or unauthorized copies.
k) Unauthorized copies include also goods having been acquired by illegal means, pirated or stolen;
l) direct or indirect references to any other web sites, references or information about websites competing with the Platform;
5. Your content must not be illegal or unlawful, infringe any person’s legal rights, or be capable of giving rise to legal action against any person (in each case in any jurisdiction and under any applicable law).
Your content must not infringe or breach:
i. Any copyright moral right, database right, trademark right, design right in passing off or other intellectual property right.
ii. Any right of confidence, right of privacy or right under data protection legislation;
iii. Any actual obligation owed to any person; or
iv. Any court order.
6. You must not use our ”marketplace” to link to any website or web page consisting of or containing material that would, were it posted on our ”marketplace”, breach the provisions of these general terms and conditions.
7. You must not submit to our ”marketplace” any material that is or has ever been the subject of any threatened or actual legal proceedings or other similar complaint.
8. The review function on the Shopping Center may be used to facilitate buyer reviews on products. You shall not use the review function or any other form of communication to provide inaccurate, inauthentic or fake reviews.
9. You must not interfere with a transaction by:
a) Contacting another user to buy or sell an item listed on the ”marketplace” outside of the ”marketplace”
b) Communicating with a user involved in an active or completed transaction to warn them away from a particular buyer, seller or item
c) Contacting another user with the intent to collect any payments.
10. You acknowledge that all users of the Shopping Center are solely responsible for interactions with other users and you shall exercise caution and good judgment in your communication with users. You shall not send them personal information including credit card details.
11. We may periodically review your content and we reserve the right to remove any content in our discretion for any reason whatsoever.
12. If you learn of any unlawful material or activity on our ”marketplace”, or any material or activity that breaches these general terms and conditions, you may inform us by contacting us.